• Ben Davidson "S0"
    29 pts
    Ben Davidson "S0"
    March 15, 2017 at 12:29 am #833

So to review. The strongest, largest high-pressure cells on the daylight side (and to the west) during magnetospheric compression events should intensify, along with their downward currents, and we should see the progression from those areas towards low pressure earthspots above nearby fault lines.

Let’s refer to this as Space Weather Atmospheric Pressure Effects (SWAPE).

NOAA Magnetic Perturbation Maps

This post has received 2 votes up.
    Score: 2
    Tayrance Allen
    14 pts
    Tayrance Allen
    March 15, 2017 at 2:51 pm #853

Thank you. In SPONGE-mode… #soakitup

Score: 0
    1 pt
    PLUSSERISM
    March 16, 2017 at 5:35 am #858

Thanks Ben.

Well put in video story of how gently SUN moves eARTh in sequences of secured performances. Note enormous sizing of Coronal opening. Portal parade at SUN marks divine cycles of changes progressions. STORMS around earthquake zones R balancing physical eARTh’s movement + crystallize toxic vapour + transport particles in between dimensions. This particular example earthquake i had forecasted + trucked in dream state while in Bali of Indonesia. During period of before/after shocks while Indonesia was constantly on red alert. Spectrum of states recorded on galactic synchronizer aligned. eARTh moved her best as calm as decided. “Hi China” / Indian Ocean / LA. etc

🙂
    +R

5 pts
    dsg
    March 24, 2017 at 10:35 pm #1049

Ben, Your US forecast of California is an incredible accomplishment – the programs you are developing provide me with much hope for the evolution of forecasting. The tools you have put together help to clear a path for education and knowledge, as well as the open-source environment. Thank you to you and your wife for your commitment to public service safety and providing a teaching opportunity on so many important sciences.

1 pt
    Supernova
    April 5, 2017 at 11:02 pm #1169

I second that, DSG!

This post has received 1 vote up.
    Score: 1
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search