• 11 pts
    Counselor
    November 3, 2019 at 11:07 pm #6556

M6+ potential for the state of California, primarily the San Andreas fault zones in both Northern California around Geysers, CA (due to recent M4.2) and through entire fault to Los Angeles (primarily grapevine area closer to Taft, CA)

Areas of key interest for me: Eureka, Geysers, San Francisco, San Jose, Hollister, Lake Tahoe, Redding, Mono Lake, Ridgecrest to Grapevine (Garlock fault).

Initial watch for a period of 7 days from this post. This post is also in support of any forecasters that have California fault zones included in their posts.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Counselor.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Counselor.
    Score: 0
    115 pts
    lester
    November 3, 2019 at 11:17 pm #6559

… and forecasters who have trouble sleeping 🙂

Good to see you Counselor… UK news keeps showing fires and power outages in your region !

115 pts
    lester
    November 4, 2019 at 1:25 am #6562

Counselor… ACE connected at 01:10 UTC !!

115 pts
    lester
    November 4, 2019 at 10:37 pm #6565

Counselor, an aspect change occurred in ACE at 21:33 UTC… moon map !

There was a small aspect change prior to this at 20:46 UTC… I think this could be ATB Taiwan !

11 pts
    Counselor
    November 7, 2019 at 2:49 pm #6574

Good to see you too Lester!

back to back M3.3 with clustering at Ventura, CA. Hoping this is going to be isolated, but similar clustering took place on the Garlock fault prior to the two big quakes in ridgecrest, CA. My above watch is still active. I will say this zone is now higher risk for an M6+ for a 250 KM radius around Oxnard, CA.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Counselor.
    115 pts
    lester
    November 7, 2019 at 10:18 pm #6577

Hey buddy, Oxnard is very feasible if you take into account it currently has possible correlating influence with the M 6.1 South Sandwich Islands epicentre of 2nd Nov. However, I believe activity in the SoCal region is being influenced by Pakistan… and this calculates as being slightly East of Oxnard !

I tried to keep you updated with some ACE contacts related to San Francisco, but you may not have seen these… but determination of contacts was credible. Here are a number of times related to “significant” ACE aspect changes (affecting all data traces) I catalogued for determination of my forecast location in Pakistan… try these on the T & D maps.

20th Oct 18:10 UTC = moonrise
    23rd Oct 21:18 UTC = moonrise
    31st Oct 10:23 UTC = moon on 65’07’E
    31st Oct 14:16 UTC = ATE
    2nd Nov 14:14 UTC = ATE
    4th Nov 00:33 UTC = ATB
    5th Nov 00:32 UTC = ATB
    5th Nov 01:52 UTC = sunrise
    5th Nov 22:00 UTC = moonset
    6th Nov 07:23 UTC = sun on 65’09’E
    7th Nov 00:32 UTC = ATB

These times are also credible… for each ATB time listed, it was solar noon in Vanuatu, and the ATE was located on both the M 6.1 Coquimbo, Chile epicentre of 4th Nov, and the M 6.1 South Sandwich epicentre of 2nd Nov (+/- 1 minute). The only T threshold that is missing is sunset, which currently occurs on coordinates 65’10’E – 27’35’N at 12:52 UTC. If you mark the point in Pakistan were these times meet on your computer screen, and input the sunset time… sunset will be located on your mark, and the ATB will be located on Ridgecrest CA, through to the Santa Barbra Channel!

Regarding San Francisco… I believe something will occur here, but some of the data sets I have worked on seem “too” significant for a casual 4.5+ event on 122’W. And the calculations keep placing me in the Farallones Gulf region, rather than the Bay area itself. So I am playing a hunch that some of these data sets could relate to the Southern East Pacific Rise on 122’W, and speculating a reoccurrence of the M 5.9 event that occurred here on 1st October. I cannot calculate this accurately because the USNO tool is unavailable… but my model shows the demise of the ATE / ATB in this epicentre region will occur during the next few days, due to the suns journey South for Northern Hemisphere winter.

Lots of volcanic activity correlating to Pakistan too, but I thought I would keep this post short… 🙂

115 pts
    lester
    November 7, 2019 at 11:34 pm #6578

Speak of the devil… an M 5.8 event has occurred in Northwest Iran at 22:47:05 UTC (7th Nov).

Does anybody know what time moonrise occurred in Ridgecrest, California today ?

http://www.sunrisesunsetmap.com

115 pts
    lester
    November 8, 2019 at 11:52 am #6583

An M 6.5 event has occurred South of the Fiji Islands at 10:44:44 UTC 8th Nov

Within +/- 1 minute of this time, the SLT was located on Oxnard, CA… it was solar noon on Mt Etna volcano, Sicily… and moonrise on coordinates 65’10’E – 27’35’N Central Makran Mountains, Pakistan !

11 pts
    Counselor
    November 8, 2019 at 2:21 pm #6585

Thanks for all you data, Lester! 🙂 Another set of 3.3 quakes back to back this morning. With all the links your making on this thread, I will be finding it hard not to keep checking on different sites for information today. Wish I could stay in here longer. Thanks again.

115 pts
    lester
    November 8, 2019 at 5:48 pm #6587

Glad I could help Counselor… these correlations are relaying signatures of location A feeding off location B etc. I finished work early today, so I have spent a couple of hours composing a small combo related to current West coast activity. Unsurprisingly, Mt Etna and Mt Anak Krakatau volcanos seem to play a key role with the correlations. Mt Etna is currently asleep (but not for long !), and Mt Anak Krakatau recently had two eruptions within hours on the 6th – 7th November… as implicated in my Italian forecast.

7th Nov 19:33 UTC – The sun was located on longitude 117’20’W, which corresponded to solar noon in Ridgecrest, CA… and it was moonset on Mt Anak Krakatau volcano

8th Nov 04:43 UTC – The sun was located on longitude 105’12’E, which corresponded to solar noon on Mt Anak Krakatau volcano… and the moon was located on longitude 119’07’W at this time.

8th Nov 20:12:32 UTC – The moon will be located on longitude 14’59’E (Mt Etna)… and it will be moonset on Mt Anak Krakatau volcano.

9th Nov 02:17 UTC – It will be moonset on Mt Etna volcano… and the ATE will be located on Ridgecrest, CA

9th Nov 02:21 UTC – The SLT will be located on Mt Etna volcano… and the ATE will be located on Oxnard and Ventura, CA

9th Nov 14:42 UTC – The moon will be located on longitude 105’21’E (Mt Anak Krakatau)… it will be moonrise on Mt Etna volcano… and it will be sunrise in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Combinations between these volcanos and the LA region, don’t seem to correlate after the 9th November… so a window of opportunity according to this scenario may be short !

I’ll finish here before I damage my rep, by posting “weird” stuff… 🙂

115 pts
    lester
    November 9, 2019 at 1:31 am #6590

Counselor, Mt Merapi volcano in central Java erupted at 23:21 UTC today… it was moonrise in Oxnard and Ventura, CA at this time. Active volcanic correlation strongly supports your belief of a 6+ event in this region… as do I.

http://www.volcanodiscovery.com
    http://www.sunrisesunsetmap.com

115 pts
    lester
    November 9, 2019 at 5:47 pm #6592

20:54 UTC 9th Nov could prove interesting… the three volcanos implicated with Oxnard and Ventura, CA are correlated to each other at this time !

115 pts
    lester
    November 10, 2019 at 4:33 pm #6594

An M 5.2 event occurred today in the Scotia Sea at 14:24:03 UTC. Not a significant magnitude event, but significant for this region. The last 5+ event to occur here was on 8th August 2018. This event time coincided with sunrise on Oxnard and Ventura, California !!

115 pts
    lester
    November 10, 2019 at 8:03 pm #6595

With reference to the triple volcano correlation of 20:54 UTC 9th Nov… the moon was located on longitude 14’58’E Mt Etna, the SLT was located on Mt Anak Krakatau, and the ATB was located on Mt Merapi. An M 5.3 occurred today in Northern Peru at 16:14:20 UTC… moonset occurred on the M 6.5 Fiji epicentre of 8th Nov at 16:15 UTC today. At 20:54 UTC 9th Nov, the RLT was located on the pre seismic M 5.3 Northern Peru epicentre.

At 10:32 UTC today (10th) it was sunrise and sunset on the M 5.3 Northern Peru epicentre, and Mt Merapi Volcano, Java respectively.

At 00:14 UTC 11th Nov, the ATE will be located on the M 5.3 Northern Peru Epicentre… and the RLT will be located on Oxnard and Ventura, California !

11 pts
    Counselor
    November 11, 2019 at 3:43 pm #6596

Well… maybe to add to the weirdness. I will extend my watch for at least another 7 days.

🙂 thanks again for all your adds to my post, Lester.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Counselor.
    115 pts
    lester
    November 16, 2019 at 12:29 am #6616

Hey Counselor, I was tracking full moon correlations on 12th Nov, in relation to Continental North America. The correlations in question referred to sunrise and moonset occurring at the exact same minute. I have not observed any significant pre / post seismic correlations with your forecast location since 9th Nov. I originally decided not to post the full moon correlations because they held no relevance at the time… but recent circumstances suggest they do actually fit into a bigger picture.

The solar / lunar correlation stated first made landfall (for the sake of a better word) on the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula, East of Cabo San Lucas at 13:31 UTC. It continued up the West coast of Baja until it reached San Diego at 14:16 UTC. The correlation then entered the water off San Diego, skimmed 500 metres off the beach at Ventura at 14:27 UTC, and made landfall again at Gaviota, West of Santa Barbara at 14:31 UTC. Last contact with the US mainland occurred at 14:33 UTC on coordinates 120’51’W – 35’18’N Morrow Bay, North of Vandenberg AFB.

Today (15th) I made note of the fact that no 2.5+ events had occurred on the US West coast during a period of 38 hours 40 minutes. This period started at 07:49:38 UTC 14th Nov, when an M 2.6 event occurred on coordinates 120’40’W – 35’10’N approx 10 km’s South of Morrow Bay !! I noted for my own interest that it was sunset on 150’E New Britain P.N.G. at this time. This period ended this evening (my time) at 22:29:48 UTC, when an M 3.5 event occurred at Geysers, CA. My model showed it was sunrise on Mt Anak Krakatau Volcano, Sunda Strait, Indonesia… and the SLT was located on 150’E New Britain P.N.G. when this event occurred. Earlier today a 4.5 event occurred in Southern Greece at 18:15:12 UTC… the ATB was located on the same 150’E New Britain P.N.G. focal point at this time.

I checked back through recent records, and found that the last absent 2.5+ event period occurred from 20:09:06 UTC 9th Oct when an M 2.6 event occurred in Ridgecrest, CA… until 13:39:33 UTC 11th Oct when an M 2.7 event occurred in the Salton Sea Region… a total of 41 hours 30 minutes. Doesn’t sound particularly interesting, but when I checked the Ridgecrest event time on my model, it showed the ATB was located on the pre seismic M 7.1 Molucca Sea epicentre of 14th Nov, and the moon was located on longitude 14’58’E… Mt Etna Volcano, Sicily resides on 14’59’E. Two days later on 11th Oct at 04:50 UTC, Mt Etna volcano erupted… I can testify to this happening 🙂

I don’t think you have missed the party here yet… its just waiting for the next solar wind to play more music !!

115 pts
    lester
    November 18, 2019 at 5:04 pm #6623

I noted ACE had recorded 4 significant contacts during the past 7 days, each contact coincided with solar / lunar elements on 118’30’W. Correlations I have determined relating to today (18th Nov) may endorse said contacts…

At 14:31 UTC, it was moonrise on the M 5.9 Kadingilan, Philippines epicentre of today. At this time in the Greater Los Angeles Area, it was sunrise in Santa Clarita on the west side of route 5, and down to the Thousand Oaks region near the coast.

At 14:34 UTC, it was moonrise on the post seismic M 7.1 Molucca Sea epicentre of 14th Nov… and sunrise in the Santa Barbara Channel. If we determine that the RLT was located on the M 7.1 Molucca Sea epicentre at 14:30 UTC, it would have been sunrise on the east side of route 5 in Santa Clarita. Moonset in this region of Santa Clarita occurs today at 20:04 UTC… the ATB will be located on the M 7.1 Molucca Sea epicentre at this time !

Fact: Mt Sakurajima Volcano in Kyushu, Japan exploded today at 14:31 UTC !

115 pts
    lester
    November 18, 2019 at 10:44 pm #6624

I checked out Mt Kirishima Volcano in Kyushu ,Japan for any US West coast correlations (or any relevant correlations), an eruption level alert had been issued… and it had also been aired on Ben’s show. The only “global” correlation I could find actually occurred today. With the moon located on longitude 130’52’E at 20:31 UTC (Mt Kirishima resides on longitude 130’51’E) my model showed the SLT was located in the San Francisco Bay area, and it was moonrise on the 3+ Mayotte epicentres. I had this calculation earlier but decided not to include it with my previous post, because a one off target correlation was irrelevant… however, circumstances can change !

Just as I had mentioned in my last post, Mt Sakurajima in Kyushu, Japan exploded “again” at 20:27 UTC 18th Nov. At this time, it was moonset in the San Francisco Bay area, and the RLT was located on the Mayotte 3+ epicentres !!

My SF forecast expires 02:00 UTC 19th Nov !

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search