• 11 pts
    Counselor
    October 15, 2019 at 6:29 pm #6517

Recent M4.5 near pleasant hill, east of Berkeley, in between Hayward fault and concord fault. High risk zone. Risk of M6+ over the next 7 days for a 250 KM radius, with first 72 hours of highest risk from a forecasted convergence line that could hit by Thursday.

Score: 0
    115 pts
    lester
    October 15, 2019 at 7:46 pm #6518

Hey Councelor, was thinking about you when I posted Fuego… and here you are right next door !

Thought your price had gone up after your last “big” hit in CA… 🙂

11 pts
    Counselor
    October 15, 2019 at 8:49 pm #6519

Haha… no sir! This I will do, when I can, for free. Not nearly as adept at this as I would like so I will keep checking in :-). Just want to be of help.

A 4.7 near Holister since this post! One of your spots from before.

115 pts
    lester
    October 15, 2019 at 10:13 pm #6520

Not nearly as adept !… don’t be so modest. I often tell people how privileged I felt to be working with the “second best” forecaster on the circuit (lol), your help and contributions are always welcome my friend 🙂

Yes, you are correct… I had a bunch of data for Pinehurst CA on 119’12’W, but nothing materialised. Which is rather ironic because when the 4.7 Tres Pinos event occurred at 19:42:30 UTC today, the sun was located on longitude 119’11’W !!

I went back to Fuego because I am trying to build a credible case for relations between earthquakes and volcanos. But my hit rate is not good enough to get past the “chance” marker yet. However, recent successes in Europe have prompted me to offer voluntary consultation advice to the Sicilian government !… 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search