• 11 pts
    Counselor
    July 1, 2017 at 4:49 pm #1914

https://goo.gl/photos/tGM5TMQi8QWgAqLf8

M6.5+ potential in highlighted areas from time of this post to July 5, 0000 UTC. East end of PNG along eastern shores of Philippines, spots along aleutian Island chain, two spots along west coast of South America, Vanuatu/Solomon Islands area, and north east ridge of Himalayas/Bhutan/Burma region.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Counselor.
    Score: 0
    11 pts
    Counselor
    July 3, 2017 at 6:15 pm #1926

Correction: I meant west end PNG just like my image posted.

I am adding Fiji to this watch, but for m7+ potential using remaining time period.

I am also adding a watch for Kabul to recent blot in Jarm, Afghanistan. I am curious to see another blot, but m4.6 to m5.2 prior to my forecast of M6+. It would be a watch for the remaining time of this post.

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 6, 2017 at 3:45 pm #1954

My Philippines forecast miss was closer for me than I expected. Timing was off, almost 36 hrs, but surprised that area still shook after a M4.7 at 10KM prior to that 6.9. Anybody have any thoughts on that with current earthquake drought conditions (weakening magnetosphere/running up to a grand solar minimum)? Should we be looking at longer term forecast for some areas overs?

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 9, 2017 at 11:41 pm #1976

July 9th, M6.5+ potential in the following areas from time of this post until July 12 0300 UTC:

Along Andes Mountain range in Columbia (from western border to eastern border); all of east coast of Japan; 200 KM radius around Fiji Island, 200 KM around Vanuatu, 300 KM line along fault north of East Timor from Dili heading East.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search