• 11 pts
    Counselor
    May 7, 2017 at 7:51 am #1519

6+ for Hindu-Kush region (Ashkasham Afghanistan area). Smaller earth quake east of this blot echo could be signaling larger quake to return in ashkasham area. Watch period until May 10 2300 UTC.

https://goo.gl/photos/bGic5FGEnFGpk1xeA

Score: 0
    Richard
    May 7, 2017 at 7:59 am #1520

Friendly advice, read the rules and use one post to make all forecasts. If you posted 15 individuals it spams the forums and the others don’t get seen.

11 pts
    Counselor
    May 7, 2017 at 6:11 pm #1526

My apologies Richard, and to all. I will keep to one post again. Thanks.

115 pts
    lester
    May 7, 2017 at 7:17 pm #1527

Hi Richard, at my age I am probably in need of an upgrade with my reading glasses. I have not been able to find said ruling in the forcasting protocal, could you please clarify where I should look… appreciate the guidance!

Richard
    May 7, 2017 at 7:19 pm #1528

View bens examples, you can use one post for multiple forecasts.
    It’s what I am doing.

115 pts
    lester
    May 7, 2017 at 8:54 pm #1529

Richard, with respect… these are examples, not rulings. This is a relatively new forum, eventually prise money is going to attract a lot of interest. The forecast forum holds 10 postings per page,in a few months there could be as many as 50 people a day posting here. Which means if you post your prediction at breakfast… by suppertime, it will already be on page 5. Also, not everybody here is in it for the money, or dependant on blot echo tools. We all have our own Idea’s, theories or hypothesis about how an earthquake develops, or is triggered. Some use computational methods, some use correlation of events. In my case, something may occur that requires me to alter my equation… thus procuring the need to re-post alternate locations, within a short period of time of the previous forecast.

I have experienced the pitfalls of trying to be accepted by the establishment, nobody is interested in the effort, only the result. The forecast forum is the effort… successful proclamations forum is the “result”.

Again, no disrespect intended, there are some serious players here, others are here for entertainment… this is not a seminar !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search