• 11 pts
    Counselor
    July 1, 2018 at 5:41 pm #4950

Just checking in and look what I am seeing.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZuhsHyVPdmEaNUe99

Score: 0
    11 pts
    Counselor
    July 1, 2018 at 6:18 pm #4954

Blot in Guatemala too at the end of the fault line. Connected?

Anyway, I could be wrong, but wanted to stop what I was doing to send you that link!

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 11, 2018 at 4:52 pm #5151

Hello Lester,

How goes it? Just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing?

115 pts
    lester
    August 12, 2018 at 11:15 am #5153

Hello my friend… I am doing OK, thank you for asking.

I have been trying a couple of new idea’s with my forecasts, but all I seem to be achieving is a higher “MOOM” count ๐Ÿ™‚

How is your family ?… have you started shopping around for an SUV to carry extra bicycles yet ?

I miss being Doc… earthquake predicting is not the same, when you have no one to share the thrill of the chase with !

Good to here from you ๐Ÿ™‚

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 14, 2018 at 1:26 pm #5161

Family is good and we do our best with a small SUV. ๐Ÿ™‚ No bikes yet, but time flies. I miss this too and keep thinking about making a forecast again. I will still need to wait though. Seems like poor timing as the solar polar fields that Ben reminded us about are on the rise again like the time before the Mexico quake. Alaska gave me a stir, but I donโ€™t know about waking up early again, or staying up later, to begin solid observation again. Nice to see you holding strong. How does your garden grow? I think I remember there being a worry that there was outdoor work left undone due to weather? Hoping all else is well. I will need to have my head knocked on to see if anybodyโ€™s home for McFly ๐Ÿ™‚

115 pts
    lester
    August 14, 2018 at 8:13 pm #5164

The last time I rode a bike, it had a basket on the front, and I had no problem overtaking Model T fords on the highway… and if you believe that, I will be very disappointed ๐Ÿ™‚ . The last bike I owned was made by Peugeot in the 70’s !. No, still not got in the garden yet !, we have been experiencing a heatwave in the UK like many other places around the globe, thus it has been to hot to venture outside… my garden is starting to look like a stage setting for Jack and the Beanstalk !

I think the 6.4 Alaska event caught everybody by surprise. Geopen was right that it may invoke a Western influence, but the latitude was probably higher than he expected. If you think about it, the Umbra of the 11th August solar eclipse, transited this location the day before this event occurred !!.

If you want to post an occasional forecast, then I think you should do so. And treat it like you have just bought your weekly lottery ticket, instead of putting multiple hour of effort into multiple locations. “We” know from experience, some pre-seismic locations can be detected at least 30 days before occurrence. You know I’m here if you need a no-ties heads up on a location if I have anything !

I tried to sell the “DeLorean” last week, but nobody was interested because it had 200 years on the clock… it might be due for a plug and oil change ๐Ÿ™‚

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 21, 2018 at 11:05 pm #5202

I am kinda feeling terrible that I didnโ€™t keep up with this area now. ๐Ÿ˜•

Hoping this wasnโ€™t that bad a quake.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vm31SyJzgjZMxcSh6

115 pts
    lester
    August 22, 2018 at 12:44 am #5203

Well I did say detection 30 days before… but in your case 7 weeks ๐Ÿ™‚

The T tracks from Venezuela and Vanuatu run through 10 of my current forecast locations. I’m doing some serious soul searching for a reason why I should continue !. Can’t seem to find the right answer, and getting to old to keep tolerating frustration.

What do you think I should do ?… I might have to attend some PA meetings (predictors Anonymous ๐Ÿ™‚ )

My best wishes to your family…

NomadicFred
    7 pts
    NomadicFred
    August 22, 2018 at 10:16 pm #5210

Hello Everyone,

Well drama for has settled down a little, i hope everyone is doing ok, i am looking for a job again i have been out for a while as a planned thing but things here are retiring my Mr. Mom status again. Prices on everything are going up, and thus my wife says, yeah its nice to not have to cook and do dishes but over the side i go again. Nice part about it is i will lose the weight i gained. Anyway just checking In take care ill try to be around on sundays

Fred

NomadicFred
    7 pts
    NomadicFred
    September 2, 2018 at 8:10 pm #5256

Well that did not take to long to do, i start a machine shop Tuesday, which means i should also be able to get a real computer for my birthday by november, i tend to buy my own birthday gifts… hehe, anyway hope everyone is ok…

Viewing 10 posts - 826 through 835 (of 835 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search