• NomadicFred
    7 pts
    NomadicFred
    May 27, 2017 at 2:01 am #1639

I Have been sick for today and was stuck on the history channel with ancient aliens, I am far from being able to verify or even disprove any thoughts that are shared in that series let alone that i may have. I felt however there should be some thought going into things related to the observation we see of the Earth Facing Quiet.

My mind today has raced back and forth from, we must have the luck of the Irish to may we have done something to our planet that allows this to occur ( either directly or indirectly ) I think you guys should have a small round table on this and get it out in the open more. I need to understand at what scale would human “activity” change the earth in a manner that the other planets have not done that makes it specific to earth. I am thankful for this earth facing quiet (for the most part).

About half way through today the program started talking about the structures found around the world, and then ley-lines (pardon the spelling ) this is not proof read nor is it footnoted, ill just say i am likely not the first to think, and i am just talking how my brain works. I started thinking about well maybe they are built on the highest peaks as safe place to go when real bad things happen and the earth and water on the earth are dancing around like a B-B in a boxcar. Then i started thinking of the electric universe, and while they talked about the locations of the places, asked if the composition of granite and limestone connected with the location might “Help” or create the earth facing quiet. Meaning with the amount of stone (at these nodes) and the possibility these can act as capacitors of some sort related to these ley-lines and store, transfer, carry, arc, whatever to the energy.

so ill try to say one sentence to get the thought out of my brain to delegate, enlist help and to make room for more toys

Hypothosis:?
    The Leylines and the large megalithic structures on them cause the earth facing quiet and because the structure do not occur on other planets those planets do not have a quiet related to their sun.

Im sorry if this thought is scattered and all over the place im tired, don’t feel well , but also dont want to wake up tomorrow and have forgotten the train of thought, I have a joke about myself I am an INTJ that has ADHD and OCD, Im almost useless.

Good night ill let you guys chew on that, please point me in the right direction also with cool urls for self education , so i can theorize a little better as well .

Thank you for your time
    Fred

Score: 0
    115 pts
    lester
    May 29, 2017 at 2:00 pm #1647

Hi Fred

I read your post with interest, Unfortunately ley lines and ancient aliens are not really my forte. However, earth facing quiet is within the realms of my own hypothesis. As it happens, I am in anticipation of a solar flare occurring at 20:26 UTC +/- 10 minutes (May 29), as part of an ongoing calculation… not much to ask for is it LOL. Should it occur, perhaps we’ll speak more… if not, then a few hours of number crunching will hit the trash again!

Also, if you have taken the time to post a subject, you rightly deserve a response even if the answer is of no help to you!…

NomadicFred
    7 pts
    NomadicFred
    May 29, 2017 at 4:16 pm #1648

Hello Lester, and thank you for the reply,

It being a holiday weekend I was not expecting a reply to be honest. As I have kids that are grown and a family not in the habit of getting together , for me its a free day …

So after looking at things I would have to say that asking what if without footnotes is not something I typically do but will learn the habit. So ill go with opinion at first on this. I feel that Ley Lines make sense, and I feel the geomorphology of the land would dictate how that all turns out. We have seen in Billy’s labs the affect Olivine has when exposed to both positive and Negative Charges, and how water adds to that.

Right now it seems that Ley Lines are up there with Loch Ness, and Big Foot, with a reasonable explanation of how and where but no real proof. Kinda like my bank account, I know through Mathematics I have had a little over 1 million pass through the account, but alas I have no idea where it is.

I brought up the topic because aside from the you tube 13000 Years Old ‘Black Knight’ ALIEN Satellite I am struggling to develop a theory I can work with to write on that will allow a reasonable explanation for this event that happens a lot, but not always.

Being currently on Layoff I have a lot of time on my hands and need to direct it toward something of good use. I have a limited science background but I understand how to teach myself and when focused I even can write a paper for peer review.

The earth facing quiet peeked my interest because it seemed like something that could be explained without me actually leaving the apartment or investing tons of money. I have a tendency to find common ground or at least try between things that seem unrelated, Ley Lines seem plausible because of Bens illustration of how something like an increase in Polar Ice formations could have on the tilt of the earth.

So I am after a Physical Characteristic that is current in our earths geomorphology that was amplified by human endeavors such as stone hedge Giza, and so on… I think Ley Lines or the idea of, maybe not the locations currently postulated about have a possible path to the understanding of the Earth Facing Quiet. But thats just my thought not my “42”

115 pts
    lester
    May 29, 2017 at 9:11 pm #1656

I blew my math on this occasion Fred, the equation altered after the M 6.8 in Sulawesi. SP 2659 will rotate out of view shortly, so all depends on solar activity at 22:10 UTC or 23:27 UTC +/- 10 minutes to save the day.

I have to say, the topic you have delegated yourself to study is quite intriguing. I doubt I will be able to converse with you on this subject any time soon, but you have put me on the path to learning more about ley lines!

115 pts
    lester
    May 30, 2017 at 12:26 am #1657

Just to finish, the flare I wanted didn’t occur, however the ACE satellite mag feed stopped at 23:35 UTC (May 29). Data received by the satellite is 8 minutes old, so the stoppage actually occurred at 23:27 UTC… I got what I needed!!

37 pts
    HookEcho
    June 21, 2017 at 7:12 pm #1849

Here are my thoughts in regards to the ‘Earth facing quiet’

Due to the Suns rotation, the interplanetary magnetic field is warped, often referred to as the Parker spiral. Thus Earth and Sun do not magnetically connect until about and after 65 degrees solar longitude. The “earthfacing quiet” is observed long before the sunspot reaches this point, ruling out alot of the direct magnetic mechanism e g magnetic portals for the most part. And vice versa, Earth would have to transcend this warped field as well. And it would also have to contend with the outward constant flow of the solar wind. It would be like attempting to oar a boat against the flow of a raging river that is going the opposite direction. Anything from Earth would also have to be able to pierce through the neutral layers that separate positive and negative magnetic solar wind sectors

Sunspots emit radio waves on a continuous basis, these oscillations remain the more or less the same throughout with very little variance. What if these sunspot oscillations change while approaching and during a major minimum solar cycle and match Earths oscillations (or something similar in nature) therefore a canceling or creating a disruptive effect on a sunspot as a result? This is to assume radio waves emitted from other planets play a role in sunspot formation/earthquakes. Just think how certain planetary alignments cause sunspots to form and seemingly increase overall solar activity. This obviously transcends the Parker Spiral. To add, planetary alignments is not unlike adding additional speakers to a stereo, Wiring them in series or parallel..parallel the more speakers you wire in, the lower the impedance. Output increases because the amplifiers power output rises as the load impedance decreases.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by HookEcho.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search