• 15 pts
    6 pts
    JEC
    July 5, 2020 at 10:28 am #9190

Canyonrat, the Dutch Harbor quake of 5.5 which I suggested might happen..while not exactly Canada..is part of your ring theory ..if we could just know where and when on the fault lines….
    Anyway, using your theory, and looking at weak spots, blot echos..and major surface distrubances (flood/water weight, volcanos..) it could be possible to suggest where the next earthquake hits. Of interest..the jet steam areas over fault area as more and more moisture/strength in weather features happens. Since these systems are driven by solar events/magnetic earth features and location of magnetic north and south, it means more stress. Guess this sounds simplistic..but just watch the power and length of weather systems..like the ‘rivers’ over China.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    Score: 1
    15 pts
    Canyonrat
    August 13, 2020 at 6:54 am #9393

JEC, I forgot to respond to your post. I have been thinking (head spinning actually) about all the data. We could use a programmer in our group, a (none-forecaster) to put all the data into coordinates of weak areas or high energy areas. Mark in California

Score: 0
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search