• Tayrance Allen
    14 pts
    115 pts
    lester
    April 2, 2020 at 9:54 am #7745

There are a few places in the world that are more challenging to predict than others… and china is one of them. You know yourself, hitting one in China, especially within a 7 day window, is quite an achievement… so I say “extremely” well done !

P.S. Forecast page appears to be experiencing a cyber attack. Don’t know what the outcome will be, but just in case, I’ll say ” nice doing business with you brother”… ๐Ÿ™‚

This post has received 1 vote up.
    Score: 1
    Tayrance Allen
    14 pts
    Tayrance Allen
    April 3, 2020 at 5:00 am #8588

Thank you Lester. How you doing, you staying safe?
    Yes, I saw that cyber post. Very weird.

Score: 0
    115 pts
    lester
    April 3, 2020 at 10:37 am #8589

Trying to stay safe as possible Tayrence. I am in the “vulnerable” category like millions of others, so stuck in my house looking out the windows like a goldfish. Worried about regular food deliveries, and the virus has folded my 21 year est business.

Trying to keep positive, but fear when this is over, the only things I will have left are the clothes on my back… and this website ๐Ÿ™‚

Seeing what is going on in the US everyday on TV… so you stay safe too my fiend !

This post has received 1 vote up.
    Score: 1
    Tayrance Allen
    14 pts
    Tayrance Allen
    April 5, 2020 at 8:47 pm #8614

Praying for you brother. Please stay safe, we will get through it all. If thereโ€™s anything I can do to help, let me know. I also have N99 masks, I can send you one if you need a good one

15 pts
    Canyonrat
    April 5, 2020 at 8:59 pm #8616

Tayrance, well done. I am Mark and new here from California but forecasting since summer of 2019 and too intimidated to jump on until I had some successes first. Stay safe.

115 pts
    lester
    April 6, 2020 at 1:13 am #8619

Tayrence,

Your compassionate offering brought a tear to my wife’s eye… it might have been me, but I’m not going to admit that here. Your gracious offer is truly appreciated, and of the memorable moments I have experienced on this site… this will be something I won’t forget !!

My safety is not a big issue where I live, because it is a secluded village in the Yorkshire hills… and sparsely populated compared to most. Biggest problem myself and my neighbours are facing, is “reliable” food supply. Resources are being concentrated more in towns and cities where a greater threat is posed to densely populated regions… probably the same in your country !. I couldn’t resist that coffee joke when responding to Mark recently, but it also made me feel sad, because my own stock of coffee ran out last week… and butter ran out 2 days ago. Got food in the house, but you know those tins of food that everybody has at the back of their cupboards, and been there ages for one reason or another… well, they are starting to look appealing, so things must be bad here lol.

It is amazing how something you take for granted every day, is suddenly unavailable, like butter… gives you a whole different perspective, about how fragile our lives really are !

It is a funny thing Tayrance, feel like we’ve known each other since they invented the wheel… but we never talk much. So I’m making a promise to myself, too get jemmed up about football across your side of the pond, and when this pandemic is over… neither of us will have an excuse not to talk lol

You are a GOOD GUY too… ๐Ÿ™‚

Tayrance Allen
    14 pts
    Tayrance Allen
    April 6, 2020 at 2:28 am #8621

Thank you Lester, you are a good guy too. Sorry to hear about the lack of resources and we food. We are dealing with the same thing here too, especially in the larger cities. My stores shelves are bare locally.
    I worry for my parents who are older.
    If you like, I can Fed Ex you some coffee, at least that will help a little bit.
    Give me an address and Ill ship some out this week.

115 pts
    lester
    April 6, 2020 at 9:58 am #8623

Thank you Tayrence, you are so kind… but we will manage without a few of life’s little luxuries.

Though, if my performance starts waning here, it might be because I am not getting my regular caffeine fix… lol

Truly appreciated !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search