Ben Davidson "S0"
    March 12, 2017 at 10:25 pm #771

This post has received 2 votes up.
    Score: 2
    1 pt
    PLUSSERISM
    March 14, 2017 at 7:54 am #809

Hi Ben.

Would it be please possible to add as Forecasting Tool : animated Satellite Clouds imagery ?
    Visible Clouds formations may be very useful for my Forecasting try.

Also, could u please report on so far evidence of Tropical Cyclones related to Earthquakes ?

& how R u mapping Coronal Holes vs Earth Spots ? ( if iM on spot here ? )

Thank u & greetings.
    +R

This post has received 1 vote up.
    Score: 1
    Ben Davidson "S0"
    29 pts
    Ben Davidson "S0"
    March 14, 2017 at 5:32 pm #824

Right now I would suggest using the overlays on the windmaps. Two good ones are earth.nullschool.net and WindyTV.com

Philippines has highest risk when the earthspot is overhead, Japan rumbles before or during the event, Mexico rumbles while storms are to the south. Central America has rumbled when a storm approached. South America storms crossing the fault line are significant especially if the incoming wind flow from the north came from across the equator in the northern hemisphere. New Zealands M7.8 this year hit with a cyclone nearby.

Too many to list them all.

Mapping coronal holes and other space weather impacts (like CMEs and flares) to which pressure cells will have enhanced GEC effects is the subject of our next advice video – hopefully coming out in the next day or two 🙂

This post has received 1 vote up.
    Score: 1
    1 pt
    PLUSSERISM
    March 16, 2017 at 6:06 am #859

Thanks Ben.

Here & there sensitive tools windy hypnotizing. I had glance at Cloud Vapor at S0 mornings. Circulation around Japan pretty Zen. Not expected larger then 6 hit.

Naturally advanced to have Storm at earthquake zones. Too many navigated to list in timeline.

For last week eARTh facing SUN side calmed stream of frequency update. ( else all went insane ). ‘supernova’ DNA integrates at electro eARTh heART.

🙂
    +R

Score: 0
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search