Northern California/ Southern Oregon region- 22km W of Petrolia : 3.4 – 4.4
    Southern East Pacific Rise region: 4.8 – 5.8
    Southern Mid-Atlantic Ridge: 4.6 – 5.6

Score: 0
    115 pts
    lester
    May 23, 2020 at 7:16 pm #8913

Tayrence… are you okay buddy ?

In 2.5 years, not known you to miss posting a new alert within 2 days of old alert expiring !

Tayrance Allen
    14 pts
    Tayrance Allen
    May 25, 2020 at 4:54 am #8926

Im good Lester. Thank you. How are you doing? How are things where you are?

115 pts
    lester
    May 25, 2020 at 10:11 pm #8929

Hey Bro, glad you are okay…your a vet like me, and I didn’t want to be left “last man standing” lol

Things are getting better here, but I have not been able to find a de-contaminated hairdresser for 10 weeks. My hair is passing my shoulders, and I took to wearing a head band. I look like an old hippy, or Rambo… without the biceps of course !

I got bored and subscribed to a “Back to the Future” magazine. You get weekly model parts to build a 52 cm DeLorean time machine, with light up 1985 dash display, and illuminated flux capacitor. Taking into account mine and Counselor’s history, I was thinking of arranging joint custody after the pandemic crisis was over… 🙂

No seriously, I’m good… managing to get regular supplies, and though suffering a little loneliness at times, pretty much in good health. Keep seeing bad things in the US news, and always have you guys on my mind. Wasn’t really concerned about your absence though… just figured my shot at the big one had just improved… 🙂

Good health and luck buddy…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search