• 115 pts
    lester
    August 28, 2017 at 11:21 pm #2740

Hi guy’s
    Apologies for my absence, I am trying to complete a 30 day stretch on post eclipse activity… news I received last week, I thought I had better get on with the job at hand.

Posted some info on the proton spike today, didn’t include this but it was Dawn 100 km’s North of Ostrova Island at 14:32 UTC… might be helpful !. I read an impressive forecast by Yoseph… perhaps he’s been listening to Elvis too! 🙂

Keep up the good work!

Score: 0
    11 pts
    Counselor
    August 28, 2017 at 11:27 pm #2741

Yes, Rock on! And, saw your post mentioned in the news today Hook! Thanks for the reminder about that blot quake that preceded the recent one. I forgot that shot in the part one album. Just added it in the link above and hoping that will show. I just didn’t want to throw too much into these albums, and it was late. I think the magnetic coupling talk on recent podcasts had me going over to that stack plot most recently…again my mind wanders…

Ok…guess I will be back later.

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 28, 2017 at 11:56 pm #2743

Oh, and the M7.7 which I had forecast the the region but the wrong date, which was my 1st attempt using Blot’s long term method.
    M8.3 – Sea of Okhotsk 2013-05-24 05:44:48 UTC 598.1 km depth
    https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usb000h4jh#executive

This was the initial quake in which I applied the method, we still could see a higher magnitude quake yet..

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by HookEcho.
    11 pts
    Counselor
    August 29, 2017 at 6:19 am #2750

Curious…how long does it take for energy to travel from PNG/Solomons/Vanuatu/Fiji/Tonga deep quakes to get to Japan/Kamchatka/ gulf of Alaska?

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 30, 2017 at 9:27 am #2766

Time varies with the region.
    Blots long/mid term:
    North America 120 -140 m/day
    Aluetian Islands 180 – 225 km/year or 500 – 620 m/day Eastern counter flow
    67 km/year or 185 m/day

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 30, 2017 at 10:08 am #2768

Around 5M quake over
    HINDU KUSH REGION (36.62N 71.17E) – ANDAMAN ISLANDS (12.14N 93.52E)
    SOUTHERN SUMATERA (2.2S 105.0E)- SOUTHERN XINJIANG (40.5N 80.5E)
    EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA (51.26N 158.87E) – SUMBA REGION (9.95S 119.13E)
    BANDA SEA (7.4S 128.4E) – IRIAN JAYA, INDONESIA (1.6S 134.3E)
    NEW BRITAIN REGION (5.54S 148.94E)

Haha..just kidding

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 30, 2017 at 11:02 am #2771

The rare M4.4 North Atlantic Ocean earthquake back on the 08/25 coincided with the emergence of
    Sea Surface Temp anomalies in the area.
    M4.4 NAO/SST anom: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B83EkoitOiKQX1N3RTRDVEJqZGc/view?usp=sharing

115 pts
    lester
    August 30, 2017 at 2:49 pm #2775

I covered a piece at the start of my clues thread, relating to “eclipse last shadow contact” on the Gulf of California at 19:00 UTC. This is pure speculation, but I have a scenario that seems to fit with the 4.4 North Atlantic event. To find the exact point of the event on a T&D map, input 09:32 UTC Aug 21 for Sunrise, and 22:58 UTC on the same date for Sunset… draw a cross where the borders meet. Input 19:00 UTC Aug 21, and place a dot in the centre of the sun image. Take a ruler (measuring stick) and line up the sun dot, with the centre eclipse image dot… the line continues through the 4.4 cross, and continues through the Northwest Coastline of Iceland. Same thing happens when you line up the anomalies in your image of the 25th.

If you take into account that at 19:00 UTC August 21, it was also Sunset on the 6.6 Ascension epicentre, and Dawn on the pre seismic location in the Admiralty Islands P.N.G…. it’s going to leave an impression! The Northeasterly direction of the eclipse shadow relative to Earth at this time will undoubtedly have reduced temperature in that region, why it should have consequences 4 days later is unclear. But if I may use an analogy, If you possess an adjustable flashlight, you can adapt its use between a broad and narrow beam. With a broad beam from your perspective you can see over a wide area, change this to narrow and the outer penumbrae areas disappear into darkness because the energy of the beam is now focused on a small point. You cannot see what you saw before, yet the flashlight is using the same amount of energy! Energy from the sun is constant, the only thing that changes during an eclipse is our perspective of what we can see around us with our remaining visual portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. The moon in effect is adjusting this Solar flashlight from broad to narrow, and focusing the same amount of energy into a smaller region… one speculative answer to a rare event!

Apologies, more yada I guess… I got bored chasing clues today 🙂

The Earth has “memory”

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 31, 2017 at 5:15 am #2784

Temporary shifts – tilting in the rotation of the Earth on its North – South Pole axis. The seismic events are the result of a tilt in the local crust surface.

115 pts
    lester
    August 31, 2017 at 10:21 am #2787

Yes I read that in a book too!… part of the fun in theorising is you are given the chance to practice open mindedness. Last week I joined a few dots on a map, did some math, and with minimal data at hand I posted speculation on events in Iceland and Qinghai, China. I only hit one target but both locations appeared in the published listings. 36 hours ago I did the same thing with Ryukyu Islands and Azores Cape st Vincent. Again I hit a target and both have appeared in the published listings.

SO recently ran a story on how After 20 years of research, scientists are going to have to rethink their ideas on dark matter/energy because they were “wrong”… crustal shift is a more plausible explanation than joining a few dots with a measuring stick !

115 pts
    lester
    August 31, 2017 at 10:12 pm #2793

Another small event in the Atlantic again today… 4.8 at 14:55:36. If you re-mark the a cross for the 4.4 on the 25th as I described above, then mark another cross to represent the 4.8, in the same way by using Sunrise 09:08 UTC / Sunset 21:30 UTC, you should have both locations on the map. If you now change the time to 22:43 UTC, it is Sunset on the 4.4 epicentre, and Dusk on the 4.8 epicentre. They are correlated by a parallel terminator connection.

Crustal shifting is an accepted working theory because it has been documented as such, and published… an old man with a Solar flashlight theory has not!. Every day I tell myself “Sed Tantum De Tempor”, but I have lost track of how many years I have been saying this!

11 pts
    Counselor
    September 1, 2017 at 4:50 am #2797

Hook… 2 questions-

Do you have any PDF files or links to share about your comment related to the tilt?

Did you shut down another TEC site?
    http://swaciweb.dlr.de/fileadmin/PUBLIC/TEC/TEC_RATE_GB.png hasn’t been updating lately. It has been stuck on 8/31/17 at 0845 UTC.

I have a few screen shots to show for it: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vv2uCb7a7cNT4k9g1

This post has received 1 vote up.
    Score: 1
    37 pts
    HookEcho
    September 2, 2017 at 7:16 am #2802

Counselor,
    Sry been very busy at my job.
    If I linked the tilt article it would ruin all the fun. I will provide a hint if you must, however. “Sun/Shadow earthquake prediction method.”
    Another interesting related search is “Magnetic Storm Double Time Method.” And I have noted as well the swaci tool has not been updating. Likely “down for maintenance.” It will be updating once again sometime in the near future 🙂

11 pts
    Counselor
    September 3, 2017 at 4:59 pm #2807

Hook,

Cool… I will check it out then. Thanks! One more question for now…

Have you noted a difference in the way the TEC appears at 0100 UTC versus other times in the day?

115 pts
    lester
    September 5, 2017 at 2:26 pm #2814

Hello Counselor,
    I was inquiring to ask if you are still monitoring Iceland ?. There have been a couple of recent correlating events that I have calculated to 21.410’W – 63.900’N Porlaksnofn, Iceland. This is a coastal town approx 22 miles Southeast of Raykjavik, on the Southern Peninsula. The VLF monitoring station” sidstation.loudet.org ” went off air yesterday (4th) at 00:22 UTC. Combine this with the Class M 5.5 flux event and they correspond to Sunset / Dusk at this location. I know I have some silly ideas, and mocking me for them unfortunately comes with the territory on a site like this. But if you check my post of “Aug 10 at 9:03 pm in this thread, it relates to two events that have occurred today… not as big as I had envisioned, but this may be the start !

I was moved by the response you sent “me”, and you have my deepest apologies for shutting down on you. I would be the first to admit that I am very old fashioned, and don’t keep up with the times. Hook’s intervention in our “one to one” conversation threw me off track, but he did me a favour by making me realise the things that I was raised to accept as life’s code, are now in the past. I hope you have been trying to follow the clues as I have, a lot of the connections are excess baggage because it is not easy for one person to cross reference everything all the time… but eventually some will lead to an active target.

“Flowers for Algernon” arrived in the mail last Tuesday !

11 pts
    Counselor
    September 7, 2017 at 5:00 am #2828

Lester,

I haven’t been keeping up with Iceland as much as I would like too. I got swept up in some blots that were hitting in Alaska and Kamchatka region. The recent solar flares have put much of what I had been tracking on pause just because I feel like sitting back and watching a bit too. I revisit Iceland because I do have an active forecast based on some previous information. I have only seen smaller quakes show up in the areas I recently forecasted, including Costa Rica again, but I just extended it to the 20 day max (a post that I made on August 28th) thinking that those blots, weather activity, terminator contacts won’t go totally unanswered in light of these recent flares and coronal holes. I even took a detour to review some concepts and mess around with around with other ideas, probably incorrectly linking ideas together, but I am a sucker for theorizing.

I do thank you for letting me know where you stood at that time. I realized later that my message to you may have come off as snarky (darn lack of a face and voice when we write only in part). So, I understood why you would have shut down, and apologize for the effect that had on you. To clarify, there is some truth to my statement, but it’s more related to migraines (which have started to come back lately and have suffered with since age 5). I do need to slow down because they become worse when I begin to work my thinking in a frenetic way. If I forget to “rest” my brain, then I can actually suffer from symptoms debilitating enough to keep me home for a day or two (sometimes longer) even when I make a concerted effort for scheduling sleep and family. What stinks is then I end up taking a break from something long enough where I begin cutting it out from my routine, then I forget about it. But, I enjoy this too much to let it go. Yet, I think I need to (me being sarcastic again) go take a seat at the kids table (I am one at heart anyway).

I would like to read about more of what you found because I did happen to look at where the moon and sun were at the different flaring events, but didn’t really have time for any analysis. You and Hook have been generous with your knowledge, and I am a willing reader/student. So, I would be remiss to pass on anything else I could learn. I hope you are enjoying the book!

11 pts
    Counselor
    September 8, 2017 at 5:10 am #2833

Well…

This is what I get for ignoring signs that still pointed to this areas for weeks after, took my eyes off of it for other signs I thought were making for something more imminent. Definitely going back to the drawing board now:

Counselorgimber
    JULY 29, 2017 AT 3:12 PM #2305
    Would also like to include a 350KM line along the coast of Chiapas Mexico that starts from Mexico Guatemala border, then northwestward along the coast line. Possible M6+ for same watch period above.

Scratching my head…majorly scratching my head.

115 pts
    lester
    September 8, 2017 at 11:51 am #2839

Counselor,
    Don’t be to hard on yourself… the 8.1 quake was related to the eclipse, and therefore hard to determine before hand.

Try this on two T&d tabs…

August 21 18:16 UTC, Sun / Moon on longitude 93.233’W = New moon / totality… dot the sun image

September 6 12:02 UTC, Class X 9.3 flux event – Sun on 0.916’W – 6.249’N… dot the sun image

Flick between the tabs… what do you see ?

Ill health is now forcing my hand… I managed 20 days following the clues, hope it helped

11 pts
    Counselor
    September 10, 2017 at 6:21 pm #2862

Hi Lester,

I did the tabs idea, with felt tip pen no less, to see that the spot I marked became an intersecting point with with terminator at the time of the X-class flare. The tie-in with blots is that on that day 8/21, at 1839 UTC, a 215km deep M4 quake struck that day. I was also noticing a blot or two early on at the time I made my forecast, with early low convergence lines in that region that seemed to line up with Chiapas and Central America up until I got too busy to come back and renew my forecast, not to forget that Hurricane that Ben Davidson pointed out had been sitting on the fault that ends up pointing to the Chiapas region. I have shared some screen shots of the “horseshoe” pattern that seems to give the spot away because of how many of those spots went unanswered during the drought…and the semi-circle seems interesting to point out now with the subduction zone along the west coast and all that hurricane energy flowing along that slip fault that runs into Guatemala…looked interesting for later analysis. Now that the solar activity may be picking up, hopefully more points of convergence for you Lester! Although I was using the basic tools, I had been “loosely” using your model to zone in there the first time. I just needed to be patient 🙂

Link to the blots preceding 8.1:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XbL2MHlhAyJYLeUY2

11 pts
    Counselor
    September 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm #2863

Lester and Hook,

A few notes that were pre-earthquake, but I added my post-earthquake screen shots because (had I the time before the quake) this is how I have been loosely using Lester’s terminator idea most of the time with all that we use here at our disposal (I don’t always get to do the two tabs and felt pen because I have to use a phone a majority of the time). It is hard to cross reference all this, but thought you would like to see it because I truly lost track of this spot starting around 8/14 through to 9/7 (work was busy sheesh)…Lester, I even noted your Mag spike on August 2nd that will now make me miss Ace even more with how the weather formed up in that location. Hopefully my clues are useful for sharing as well.

8.1 Combo Analysis:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/dQofvMmpCacNHfq82

37 pts
    HookEcho
    September 21, 2017 at 4:36 am #2902

Actually, mainstream plate tectonics is flawed. Bunch of B.S. that needs to be revised.

37 pts
    HookEcho
    September 22, 2017 at 11:58 pm #2907

Counselor,
    Have you yet to score a hit on your EQ forecast?
    I may have some ideas if you are willing. Message me on my google plus page if you are interested.

37 pts
    HookEcho
    September 23, 2017 at 2:43 am #2908

Or I can discuss here I suppose. 🙂

11 pts
    Counselor
    September 23, 2017 at 10:35 pm #2910

Not sure which google profile to message?

Ben Davidson "S0"
    29 pts
    Ben Davidson "S0"
    September 24, 2017 at 1:13 am #2911

I like the interactions here. You two are going to prove a lot of things – I can tell.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 258 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search