• 115 pts
    lester
    July 28, 2017 at 2:59 pm #2287

North Atlantic weather bomb measured in Japan, August 26 2016… might fit in somewhere!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science_environment_37177575

Counselor, Ophiolite/Peridotite… would you say the Hawaiian Islands fit into this category?

No seagulls… hasn’t stopped raining since I got here ๐Ÿ™‚

Score: 0
    11 pts
    Counselor
    July 28, 2017 at 5:38 pm #2288

Looking at Hawaii since that 5.9 in the Atlantic

I know I am not nearly as accurate, but I had a break at work. Want to know how I am doin so far…

Mag flux patterns

Very rough estimates

7/27 Sharp rise (blue line) approx 1520 UTC

Sun lines up over Belem Brazil and sandwich islands. Moon over Sรฃo Tomรฉ and Principe (which sits on chain connected to accession fracture zone, equatorial region that is not to far south of Belem by the way)

M5.9 1753 North Atlantic (almost due north of Belem Brazil
    Sun over north end of Costa Rica/Honduras/Guatemala/ southern tip of Mexico (near Ixhuatan Mexico)
    Moon over sandwich Islands
    Sunset over Lagos/Sรฃo Tomรฉ principe

7/27 flux starting around 2130 UTC
    M4.5 San Antonio de los cobres 210 KM at 2220 UTC 7/27
    M5 chichishima Japan at 2358 7/27 UTC
    10 km
    M4.5 2256 in ixhuatan Mexico

Sun lines up near Whittier Alaska
    Moon over south end of Costa Rica

7/28/2017

Sun over Fiji
    Sunset over Costa Rica, night in Virgin Islands
    Moon lined up with Baja /so cal

M3.1 in charlotte Amalie (US/British Virgin Islands) at 0051 UTC

M5 Kira Kira Solomon Islands 0047 73km
    M3.5 kernville California 0048 9.1km

M5.5 at Km (0239 UTC) Nikol skoye Russia

Sun lines up Osaka, west PNG near ceram sea; moon lines up part of Hawaii, Alaska (attu station?) sunset over so cal, Baja, night at manzanillo Mexico (Colima)

M2.7 bodfish California (0340)

M4.7 in Juan del sur Nicaragua 0546 UTC
    25 KN (about 125 NW of punta Arenas!) near where I am still forecasting.
    M3.2 Whittier Alaska 0322 UTC at 9.1 KM

Sun over Burma, moon over Bougainville, lines up in between Kamchatka/ north Japan/ sea of okohtsk
    Sunset over Fiji, Hawaii ish ; night

M5 at Vanuatu 166 km (0700)
    M3.4 at chirkoff alaska (0625)
    M4.3 chernabura Alaska (0619)

The rest below are other areas I was going fill in, but I ran out of time

Again please forgive the rough estimates as I am using TandD for my poor math skills (need the visual aides) ๐Ÿ™‚

Right now the moon seems to be about 3 hrs behind the sun. Magnifying glass/flux/inflow/out flow of energy/static build up…moon come by, helps with discharge?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Counselor.
    11 pts
    Counselor
    July 28, 2017 at 5:56 pm #2290

I forgot to add Volcanoe Hawaii at 0633 M2.7

115 pts
    lester
    July 28, 2017 at 7:39 pm #2291

You may have seen this, spaceweather.com “Gigantic Jets over Hawaii”

You put together a good sequence Counselor… I’m impressed ๐Ÿ™‚

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 28, 2017 at 8:13 pm #2292

I will check that out…haven’t seen it.

BTW… I was looking at the Ace chart too… phi angle shifts were also corresponding to many of the times/ quakes posted above… 0950 had sun over Mozambique and turkey, moon over Burma and Indonesia when 4.7 in contamana Peru hit (mag flux and phi shifts were occurring) and the Japan quake recently at 1455 had the sun almost at the North Atlantic, moon over Mozambique.

115 pts
    lester
    July 28, 2017 at 10:12 pm #2293

Counselor,
    Heads up – 4.7 Peru 19:50:23 UTC … Centre moon on 96.640’E – opposite longitude = 83.340’W Costa Rica
    Dawn on Western Montana (5.8 epicentre, July 6) … 19:51 UTC, July 28

4.5 Japan 14:55:53 UTC … Dawn on 156.50’E – 50.60’N Kamchatka Peninsula, 14:56 UTC, July 28 !

37 pts
    HookEcho
    July 29, 2017 at 12:38 am #2294

Counselorgimber,
    “I know the ocean salinity map and the plasma bands donโ€™t exactly line up.”
    Maybe not, but when I looked at the image, this is what I thought of:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B83EkoitOiKQTUt6TVc2bDZ4NzA/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B83EkoitOiKQc0N4b2xtLUhuLVk/view?usp=sharing
    Vortices swirl, plasma a’twirl. Richter predicts, a magnitude six. Magnetic fields shake, Beware the spacequake.
    South America and immediate surrounding area is unique in many ways, such as the location of the magnetic equator dip.
    I will be back in abit…

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 29, 2017 at 4:30 am #2295

As you come back, let us combine our efforts again on this…

Practice Forecast at 0400 UTC 7/29/2017
    Sun over Philippines/Taiwan
    Moon approaching Fiji
    Night in So calif/ BC Mexico
    Dawn approaching Lagos

Fiji quake 0650-0800 UTC high/low bordering each other-blot echo
    Vanuatu 0745-0900 UTC stronger low trough in this area-blot echo
    At 0650
    Moon over PNG
    Sun over India/Himalayan range
    Sunsetting around Vanuatu
    At 0745
    Sun over Afghanistan/Mauritius
    Moon over PNG/East Timor
    Dawn at mid Atlantic 5.9 location
    Sunsetting west Solomon Islands
    Night approaching Vanuatu

0950 Chile/Argentina (blot echo-low inland of Argentina around de los cobres?) Vila Rica Peru (blot echo-connected to low trough near Costa Rica via transequatorial wind moving northward to the low)
    Sun over turkey/Mozambique
    Moon over Indonesia
    Dawn Costa Rica
    Sunrise in Virgin Islands/puerto Rico
    Sunsetting Osaka Japan/ East Timor
    Night on half PNG, BC Canada, top of night arch on Alaska

1000 -1030 Costa Rica (low trough centers here with the trail leading up to twin spot lows off coastline of BC Mexico)
    1030 Ixuatan Mexico (blot echo)

1115 Taiwan (M4.5 at 87 KM quake almost blot, and strong low) Philippines, East Timor, Indonesia (blots/lows) Baja California Mexico three M4 in 2-3hrs on 7/24 with M4 in Oviedo BC today, and Ferndale California, mammoth, kernville, calipatria

I didn’t list the rest of the sun/moon info because I didn’t want to run out of time for images (TEC, ACE, Magnetometer) for those of you who may be up later than me. And, wanted to help compile more in here to track and see how these things are lining up in wake of the solar/cosmic ray events.

Disaster risk is higher as the coronal hole passes by at the time of this post. Let’s see how this unfolds

Lester, thanks for the heads up! ๐Ÿ™‚ I posted before reading…not a very wise thing to do.

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 29, 2017 at 4:37 am #2297

Hook, what the what! Is that image another view of what’s represented by the scintillation Map? I have seen the other images with the vertical lines that span into the atmosphere, what is the other image?

Also saw your post after I posted…sorry ๐Ÿ™‚

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 29, 2017 at 4:39 am #2298

Eeps repeat post

37 pts
    HookEcho
    July 29, 2017 at 9:48 am #2300

Counselorgimber,
    I have been hopping from one thing to another every time I get on the laptop, so I have a little more research to do before I can add my input, but good start practice forecast. Currently I am looking for patterns in past seismic events. My goal is find the correct combo that focuses on M6+ or higher.

Which image are you asking about? Well, lets look at this image of depletions, I caught it a little after the M5.9, but still sholdn’t have been much change..and forgive my horrible drawing:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B83EkoitOiKQeFdZZ2x3VnFuZkk/view?usp=sharing
    Spanning across the magnetic equator, Footpoint N. and S. [+] [-].

I still have a few days left I based off the TEC anomalies, if the associated rumble[s] didn’t already occur. I set it for 7 days because M7.0+ or higher averaged seven days between anomaly and event. The kicker is TEC anomalies can occur before events in the low 5 magnitude range as well, and we had some potential correlating events that can account for the disruptions. I want to continue on but it is 5 am. I better get some sleep

115 pts
    lester
    July 29, 2017 at 11:14 am #2301

Councelor,
    There is always a reaction related the mag contacts in the ACE data… usually 4’s. Some contacts will not instigate an action, these are the ones to keep record of to see if they repeat over a period of days. One contact might show sunrise on East Timor e.g, a few hours later another contact may show sunset on the same spot. If this continues over the coming days, you have a potential 5+. The contacts are memory and relate to a future period… not the present!

Health warning – this stuff can grip you like a video game, don’t make the mistake I made, your family and real life comes first… if Hook is retiring at 5 am, he knows what I am talking about. Second, I cannot make this work with any other satellite data, when ACE is eventually decommissioned… it is game over!!

115 pts
    lester
    July 29, 2017 at 11:37 am #2302

My first sentence seems to contradict itself, there is “nearly always a reaction”…

115 pts
    lester
    July 29, 2017 at 1:05 pm #2303

Structure in EPAMp data at 12:20 UTC, -8 LS = 12:12 UTC
    Dusk on Baikovo Island, Kamchatka Peninsula … 12:12 UTC, July 29
    Sunrise on Western Montana (5.8 epicentre, July 6) … 12:12 UTC, July 29
    Dawn Southeast of Easter Island (5.6 epicentre, July 10)

This is the fourth contact related to Kamchatka since July 25, and the second correlation to Montana in as many days.

I am on holiday, this is my postcard to you guy’s… don’t waste the stamp ๐Ÿ™‚

37 pts
    HookEcho
    July 29, 2017 at 11:08 pm #2306

Yes, yes.
    The only family that lives close to me is my sister, right down the street in fact. LaCrosse, WI. Before, I had spent a several months before moving to my current location over where the majority of my immediate family members live. Way out in the wilderness, ha! I had ended a long term relationship, and basically just let her keep everything and started over from scratch. So I relocated from the twin cities metro area to the deep woods of WI, where I would have others around me that I was familiar with, and to restart.

Well, it did not work out too well..I had to bicycle just over 5 miles daily to a WiFi internet connection, with my past credentials was offered a job at the same establishment soon after they learned i was back in town. Even though it was only part time, it was enough fir the time being and gave me more time to work on other projects. This was through the winter months, I didn’t mind the bicycling at all, it was the family. They could not understand why I was leaving when I woke up and making it home very late every single day to do my research and that felt this was my priority and was not socializing with them. I attempted to make time for them as well, but I always had my research on my mind, I was just starting to recognize seismic patterns and was in the middle of setting up to monitor the upcoming ‘tornado season’ to put my research in that dept. to the test.

Note: the conclusion was satisfactory. I do believe with a little more progress, has the potential to identify, utilizing 3 day intervals, when the most severe tornado outbreaks will occur as far out as a month beforehand. Way back in 1975-6 there was a paper published, describing “The Wilcox Effect.” They concluded when the IMF reversed polarity, effects were a sudden decrease in atmospheric vorticity the day of sector change in the Northern Hemisphere during the winter season.

So I stated to the other two gentlemen whom I corroborated with before, let us see what the results will be if we applied the research to the Northern Hemisphere but during the summer season with focus on the upcoming tornado season. We found the opposite, an increase in the vorticity index. Below is the link to the video containing our results.
    It isn’t the of the best quality, I just wanted to hurry and get the information out, before someone takes my research and claim it as their own.
    This has happened already so many times I have lost count, michael janitch aka Dutchsinse taking top spot in this category. He has many subscribers, and misrepresents information and data to his viewership. Anything of validity that has come from this guy he has stolen from me, proclaiming his “discoveries.” The final straw was when he grabbed ahold of my short term transmigration concept, which has roots in Claude Blots work, and came up with a regurgitated version that while he does get hits, he has no understanding of the concept. He deceptively covers up his misses and manipulates his viewers. Things became quite unsettled on youtube after Ben, witnessing what was occurring, came to my aide.

Anyway, after despising what I do, my family now supports my work, after my name started making appearances in published papers, they finally realized of what potential good could result from it. If interested, here is the link to our results of tornado season of 2015, it is just a foundation, and needs to be tweaked. I daydream that it would integrate into forecast models someday, or at the very least, someone down the road stumbles onto the video and use it as a foundation for their own:
    The Solar Influence on Tornado outbreaks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufni9TdhMcU&t=2s

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by HookEcho.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by HookEcho.
    115 pts
    lester
    July 30, 2017 at 12:20 am #2311

Hook,
    Sounds like we have both been in a few wars… never had my ideas stolen, but I have had scientist manipulate my data to make it look insignificant. Best protection is putting it out there, everything is time stamped and you have an open record.

Health warning sounded a bit formal, best I could do on my wife’s iPhone ๐Ÿ™‚ Counselor has a child, I regret that I neglected to find enough time for my own family, so I am now the estranged father… I was just passing on experience of what lies ahead if you are not careful!

Your post said you are trying to find combo’s for the 6’s, I have some notes on my own pursuit of this relating to an event last year. I’m afraid they are still on the spectral theme, but you might see something worth noting… I’ll post in a new thread.

I’m using the hotel computer at the moment… amazing what benefits you can get when you buy the receptionist a G&T ๐Ÿ™‚

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 30, 2017 at 5:53 am #2313

Hi Lester,

Return note to your postcard I hope…

Fiji (ndoi Island)?
    314 is Sunset in Montana sun lining up ryukyu island Japan, moon approaching Hawaii lining up Alaska; 0534 is night with sun over Burma, moon over Fiji.

Nikolskoye popped at 454 today just after the TEC that I happened to catch in the link below. Take a look at where the blue/red appears (Sรฃo Tomรฉ) from my earlier chain posted. Also didn’t realize until later that my July 14 look at Fiji might be connected in this chain with the recent pop at almost the same exact time 2 weeks later.

I will come back soon.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6WTC0gyL299wMblL2

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 30, 2017 at 6:03 am #2314

Oh… and thanks for the life advice. I am having to tread carefully with this stuff, but it is understood that this is better than what I used to do with my previous career. And, I won’t be quitting my current day job anytime soon. Been through enough in my life already as well that helps realize when to put the phone down.

Good lookin out ๐Ÿ™‚

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 30, 2017 at 6:19 am #2315

Hook, also wanted to add that you need not worry about my chatting with you and your divulging anything about your method here. My dad had gone through similar experiences in the world of sales where he had to restart too. I have great respect for your efforts, Lester’s, and others I am learning/have learned from. I have great respect for all on here, but my goal here is to glean as much as I can to be able to talk about this intelligently with others. Being a part of something bigger than me is what got me into doing the family trade in the military, which, like Lester, left me questioning a lot about myself. Kind always have the urge to just break away from people for a while… great babbling away again… my partial catharsis/ and fanboy gushing is done for the night… long story short…thanks for sharing gentlemen.

37 pts
    HookEcho
    July 30, 2017 at 8:47 am #2316

Nah, no secrets, the world needs to know, Esp. if we continue to improve. Or what is I don’t wake up tomorrow? Then it is lost.
    I should post some tools for ya all. And some supporting papers, so you have an idea of how to utilize.

37 pts
    HookEcho
    July 30, 2017 at 11:24 am #2319

Lol @ my last post. Errr dum ya

115 pts
    lester
    July 30, 2017 at 11:36 am #2320

Not dumb at all… my wife often reminds me, if the worst was to happen, all my efforts would be lost. Posting what I know on the net, at least this way, a piece of me remains in cyber space… perhaps I should start putting down payments on a casket ๐Ÿ™‚

11 pts
    Counselor
    July 30, 2017 at 6:02 pm #2323

Lester, Shoot…I realized this morning you meant Hawaii, and I was busy this morning with family that I couldn’t come back and correct my late night post. Then I saw pop in Maui… the owl misses again. Next time ๐Ÿ™‚

115 pts
    lester
    July 30, 2017 at 10:20 pm #2325

Counselor,
    I have been going through some papers I prepared last year, related to the solar eclipse of September 1, I used the event to try and find precursors to mag 6+ quakes (told Hook I would find them for him), I started working a similar system for the up coming North America eclipse on August 21… and I already have two possible pieces. Owls are supposed to be good at remembering things aren’t they (or is that elephants? ๐Ÿ™‚ ). A sudden aspect change occurred with the EPAMp data, starting at 17:00 UTC, and the 5.7 Kuril event may be relevant too. Keep a record, and we will see if we can find a 6+… you will understand better when I post my notes.

37 pts
    HookEcho
    July 30, 2017 at 11:54 pm #2328

Yeah I was referencing my misspelling and sentence structure. My latest forecast, thus far nailing the regions, .1 of a magnitude off, and a couple .5 of a magnitude off.
    As I continue to review the highest magnitude seismic events that occurred over the last several years, I see some potential of a pattern that can be utilized buried within, I may have to perform an extraction and some modifications. I am not quite sure yet.
    For now, I will leave you with something of interest.

Fortnightly modulation of San Andreas tremor and low-frequency earthquakes
    http://www.pnas.org/content/113/31/8601.full

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 258 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search