• 115 pts
    lester
    August 8, 2017 at 3:01 pm #2449

The “Moon Light World Map” is showing moon light threshold on 112.42’W – 46.98’N Western Montana at 13:20 UTC, Aug 8 … possible trigger scenario worth investigating perhaps !!

Score: 0
    11 pts
    Counselor
    August 8, 2017 at 4:17 pm #2451

Rekjanes ridge?

Aug 7 16:09:55 UTC epicenter for M4.6

Sun over Bolivia

Moon over Western Australia/yongle china

When you move the dusk/night terminator over to the dawn signature I think the terminator is over Western Montana?

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 8, 2017 at 5:08 pm #2452

Bodrum Turkey 4.6 from aug 7 at 5:18 UTC had the terminator over Western Montana as well.

BTW… this and previous post about rekjanes ridge is what I was suggesting for your previous correlations post about Yongle China…if it connects 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Counselor.
    115 pts
    lester
    August 8, 2017 at 6:43 pm #2454

T sequence for 21.982’W – 64.150’N City of Raykjavik, Iceland

Sunrise in Raykjavik on stated co-ordinates … 05:01 UTC, Aug 8
    Dusk on 112.42’W – 46.98’N Western Montana (5.8 epicentre, July 6) … 05:01 UTC, Aug 8
    Longitude of the moon on 68.78’W ( Same as 5.6 epicentre La Rioja Argentina, Aug 1) … 05:01 UTC, Aug 8

Sunset in Raykjavik on stated co-ordinates … 22:10 UTC, Aug 8
    Sunset on 68.69’W – 28.60’S La Rioja Argentina … 22:10 UTC, Aug 8

Dawn and Dusk are absent from Raykjavik at this time, but return on September 2.

First Dawn begins at 01:42 UTC – Solar Noon on Bougainville P.N.G. … Dawn on Kayseri, Central Turkey … Sunset on Sonora, Mexico … Sunrise of East coast of Oman (my forecast) … Sunrise on Mauritius (5.9 epicentre, July 19).

First Dusk begins at 01:16 UTC – Solar Noon on Kirakira Solomon’s (5.7 epicentre, Aug 6) … Sunrise on Chagos, Indian Ocean (My forecast) … Moon on longitude 68.74’W (Same as 5.6 epicentre, La Rioja Argentina)

Counselor, Volcanic eruption!… have you been reading my Bill and Ted story again 🙂

Splendid choice, I have a good feeling for you with this one !

115 pts
    lester
    August 8, 2017 at 6:53 pm #2455

The 4.6 Turkey just missed Montana by 12 minutes, However, the Moon at this time (05:18 UTC) was on the same longitude as Northern Costa Rica!

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 8, 2017 at 7:52 pm #2456

Yes, kinda remembered that bill and ted story a little. I was trying to review quakes for Honshu Japan area this morning when I stumbled on to my screen shot for rekjanes ridge. I saw the Yongle quake just before going to work, and your post, and I was compelled to share my key :-). A low pressure system will also be passing over that area soon according to Windy.com forecast. I was also trying to use TandD for Mag fluxes…It looks like some forecasts you and Hook have seem to be points I was noticing this morning too!

BTW..for Iceland…small low in a few hours, twin lows develop shortly after (passing over fault/ridge) which is forecasted to turn strong low/convergence nearby on through Thursday/Friday…which is when next bit of hole stream is projected to hit earth… I think

115 pts
    lester
    August 8, 2017 at 8:24 pm #2458

Oh! Counselor, how did you land on such a prime location ?… here’s more

Solar Noon on 21.982’W – 64.150’N City of Reykjavik, Iceland … 13:34 UTC, Aug 8
    Dusk on 103.843’E – 33.217’N Yongle, China (6.5 epicentre, Aug 8) … 13:34 UTC, Aug 8

I have already shown it is Sunset at 22:10 UTC in Reykjavik (Aug 8), When you apply this time to the Moon light map, the Moon light threshold is on 44.36’W – 19.06’N Central Mid-Atlantic Ridge. this is the location of Hook’s Mag anomaly on July 27 !!

As per your original enquiry, I could not find correlation to Rekjanes Ridge with the current model, but it could be a warning shot related to Reykjavik.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you got a quake and an eruption !… hope you have some bubbly ready in the refrigerator 🙂

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 8, 2017 at 8:45 pm #2460

I got there from the dartang china quake? Also dartang looked a pre-cursor to Yongle china…and there was a string of quakes in PNG that repeated…which reminded me of the three repeated quakes in Baja…which reminded me of preceding events before Bodrum turkey. It looked like a pattern. Here is my link for kokopo png and dartang…with my rudimentary Mag flux reviews. Made edits to the album below with a quake that followed dartang china.

https://goo.gl/photos/BxQo4hmZxsQXVCPJ6

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 8, 2017 at 9:52 pm #2462

Wassup Ya all?

The PNG quakes are migration from Solomon Islands to the NW. I would have to go with M4.9 Naha-shi, Japan as a precursor to M6.5 China. Or perhaps a deep quake that occurred in Japan within the last few years. Japan and China share a seismic teleconnection which has been the focus of many papers throughout the years. Most are behind paywalls unfortunately.

So check this out.
    M5.0 – 36km E of Guican, Colombia 2017-08-08 20:43:41 UTC at a depth of 46.4 km.
    At 20:45, positive and negative TEC hugging the the magnetic equator. Looks like a magnetic field line and a flux tube could fit right in there, which in turn reminds me of the Sun. “Earthspot” I shall name thee…
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B83EkoitOiKQQkVCQ1MwNkhpUEE/view?usp=sharing

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by HookEcho.
    11 pts
    Counselor
    August 8, 2017 at 9:59 pm #2463

I was also trying to link Kira Kara as well…something about it seemed connected

https://goo.gl/photos/nu2jvNDVeMB9AENUA

Hook! Saw yours after this post I made… awesome!

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 8, 2017 at 10:21 pm #2468

Hook, I added the Japan quake to some images I was piecing together for Yongle China…

https://goo.gl/photos/eZUUFf9BETv5VEHZ6

Thanks for the reminder about the transmigration!! I had almost forgotten about that Nahashi quake!

I will come back to my other albums to clean up order, or edit, as needed.

115 pts
    lester
    August 9, 2017 at 12:16 am #2469

2017-08-08 23:27:53 UTC, M 6.3 107 km’s SSE of Dostyq, Kazakhstan … 82.837’E – 44.323’N
    Dusk on 68.69’W – 28.60’S La Rioja, Argentina … 23:28 UTC, Aug 8

Yeah!… must be a coincidence, think I’ll try and link this with Yellowstone tomorrow!

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 9, 2017 at 12:48 am #2470

Hook… is that a volcano symbol on your image?

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 9, 2017 at 3:54 am #2472

Lester! My brain was working too fast for me to slow down and tell you that this morning I was eyeing Lesprance Rock in my sequence!

https://goo.gl/photos/gY7YzkTvzg5yyVMm9

M4.8 0447 UTC

Sun over Yongle, China

Moon over Columbia (guican)

Sun rise over Reykjavik, Iceland
    Dawn over rekjanes ridge

Sorry man… it was like a note I left in my pocket, I knew it was there, but it felt like I had to tear apart my room to find it. This is the image that put me on Iceland.

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 9, 2017 at 7:03 am #2473

Counselorgimber,
    Nah that is just how they mark epicenters. Where did the those electrons go?
    Suck -N- Dump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B83EkoitOiKQdjgtWGNZcV9Jd0E/view?usp=sharing

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 9, 2017 at 7:17 am #2474

I have to take that back, there is a better candidate for transmigration: M5.1 – 55km WNW of Ishigaki, Japan 2017-08-04 11:19:46 UTC
    at a depth of 67.0 km.

However, it is tough to ignore the Dartang event for China, deep Afghanistan quake and smaller Kyrgyzstan quake before the 6+ mag in Kyrgyzstan. Then the %+ mag. quakes afterward that stomped along the fault up in Alaska.

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 9, 2017 at 5:51 pm #2478

Where did those go? 🤔

It’s almost like that energy leap frogs to these locations, but I haven’t had a chance to really think of the pattern…if there is one? There are locations, like the one you drew a diagram for, that repeat: South Indian Ocean, ascension Islands( and associated parts along west Africa) Fiji/tonga, New Zealand, north and south polar regions, Hawaii…just to name some I see repeated often. I feel like I want to say they are showing up in those regions just as the sun is rising, then setting. However, that negative will flip to positive within the next 15 min image at times (almost like switching directions of the slinky in two hands), or just simply disappear altogether for a time.

So, dartang is connected to Afghanistan! I took a break from studying that pattern because of how many other locations seemed connected to Afghanistan deep quakes: eastward to China/Himalayan region, westward to Azerbaijan, southward to south Pakistan/Iran, northward to Tajikistan/Kazakhstan/Russia. Need a bit more practice with forecasting that region. And, I didn’t think it was connected to Alaska!

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 9, 2017 at 6:29 pm #2480

Hook, I am willing to take a risk on an idea I have been playing with since theorizing with you guys… TEC, after entering our atmosphere, is getting redirected via the lows/high pressure systems? (I know that is not anything new per information found on Ben’s sites). However, if this energy is trapsing around point to point, where is it ending up when it dissipates? Stored in the lithosphere? Atmosphere? Future epicenter ready to trigger? If the timing isn’t right, it will move…or, it is moving to these locations that have been stepped on by the sun? Snagged a few more screenshots with windy map to link this idea…

https://goo.gl/photos/Jc3J3m3G5gC3jqce6

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 10, 2017 at 3:25 am #2483

Well… I happened to be home most of today, had a chance to theorize some more, play with the kid, checked back in with some images/screen shots…the more my idea seems hard to track. More my thinking out lout again so thanks for reading. Was trying out the notion that the dissipation was actually the energy being uniformly distributed at moments of magnetic compression, or just before/after a quake…Then I got distracted by a couple of quakes that showed up, namely Honshu Japan region, and went back to other things.

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 10, 2017 at 9:13 am #2485

Counselor,
    I was just pointing the quakes out e g Alaska. Sry if I wrote in that fashion that they are related. Well, they were but not in a predictive sense.
    If we get two hard hitting 6 mags like the most recent, there is going to be some type of a response along the different faults.

If you take notice of the cars that are around with the bass cranked way up, enough so the body panels are vibrating. As the bass hits varying lower and higher tones, certain panels vibrate along with certain tones. Well, the same can be applied to the faults. Each fault has its own frequency range that is going to get things moving. So it is basically quakes triggering other quakes.

Look at all those lower 5 mags and 4’s on the map right now. Unreal…unreal not one could hit the magnitude range on my forecast.

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 10, 2017 at 1:27 pm #2487

This sounds like what you mentioned before in the case copycat earthquakes, or simultaneously occurring quakes? The resonance factor is something that is interesting because Of the varying levels of harmonics, like the Schumann resonances I think you also mentioned before, and shared a site that measures that as well. If certain quakes have this resonance factor, have you noticed those regions being limited to a certain magnitude as that particular tone hits, or would multiple tones (say two hard hitting 6’s, and continued rumbles) create a potential to move into resonance with that that creates a 7+? I guess what I am trying to say is, one site may resonate at 4 or 5, but will resonate only another couple magnitudes higher (7+). And, some sites may have the tiniest rumbles 1 and 2, but are limited to 4 and 5?

115 pts
    lester
    August 10, 2017 at 3:58 pm #2488

From a mathematical point of view, the Alaskan quakes are indeed related to the 6+ events in China…

2017-08-08 13:19:50 UTC, M 6.5 Gansu, China … 104.03’E – 33.21’N
    Sunset on stated co-ordinates … 11:56 UTC, Aug 8
    Longitude of the Moon on 169.16’W (5.5 – 5.4 epicentres Aleutian Islands, Aug 8) … 11:56 UTC, Aug 8

2017-08-08 23:27:54 UTC, M 6.3 Northern Xinjiang, China … 82.90’E – 44.37’N
    Sunrise on stated co-ordinates … 23:27 UTC
    Solar Noon on 169′.16’W – 52.54’N Fox Islands, Aleutian Islands … 23:27 UTC, Aug 8

I could not find any correlations for any of the above being related to Afghanistan or Japanese Islands using this equation. Nor is there any correlation to Yellowstone National park, but that was just me making “assumptions” instead of following the data!… all the above can be corroborated using T&D.

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 10, 2017 at 4:17 pm #2489

Hey Lester, what about that lesprance rock quake I mentioned above…does the math support my Iceland forecast? I noticed your northern mid-Atlantic areas popped a 4.6…and the spot was only off by a degree or two. Hope you are feeling better!

37 pts
    HookEcho
    August 10, 2017 at 5:01 pm #2491

Nah, I what I was getting at, is those faults acoustical frequencies matching aids in the process to the release of energy, the triggering of an event. But I don’t know. You know what? I don’t feel very well myself this morning. I haven’t slept very well this last week to add.

11 pts
    Counselor
    August 10, 2017 at 6:07 pm #2492

Sorry Hook… I ask too many questions. My mind wanders. Feel better dude.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 258 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search